CMC’s Remote Infrastructure Management Services are aimed to provide a responsive and reliable solution to your infrastructure management needs. The scope of managed services offered covers a wide range of management areas from the network to servers, security and storage. The key differentiator of CMC’s Remote Infrastructure Management Services is that it provides a flexible and customised solution, tailored to suit your specific needs. This ensures that you have the option to choose a particular model or service offering based on your current requirements and can add-on or upgrade your model as your requirements grow.
CMC has established a secure process-driven Network Operations Center (NOC) with skilled resources and tools to deliver consistent and reliable services to its customers.
CMC's decades of multi platform and vertical experience in handling large turnkey projects in IT infrastructure area promises to deliver the best blend of skills and technologies required for efficient service delivery.
- Complex and multi-platform infrastructure
- High cost of onsite support
- High labour cost, low profile jobs
- Long provisioning times
- Coordination with multiple vendors
The above mentioned service models are to cater to the varying requirements of the customers, where the customer wants proactive support for their IT operations.
The above services would be based on proactive monitoring of the Infrastructure. As part of the initiation of the service a discovery / data collection would be performed and the right toolset recommended. If the customer has their own deployed toolsets, then the same would be utilised and extended if required.
CMC can also implement open source based IT infrastructure monitoring toolsets which are customised to the customer environment. CMC can provide custom probes for the toolsets depending on the environment.
CMC would implement ITIL V3 based processes and provide skilled resources at CMC facilities to monitor and manage the IT infrastructure remotely. Depending on the service coverage required this service would be available 24 X 7.
The toolset implementation for availability can be achieved in a short time span (between 1 - 4 weeks) depending on the IT infrastructure and geographical spread. Subsequently the performance related monitoring can be implemented in stages depending on criticality of the components.
Standard process templates would also be used to speed up the implementation of processes.
- Cost reduction
- Implementation timelines
- Quality assurance with process-based approach
- Best practices
- Improved risk mitigation
- Measurably improved customer service, satisfaction and loyalty
- Increased operational speed and efficiency
- Improved user productivity and organisational efficiency
- Global organisation: Part of $100+ billion organisation(Tata Group) with operations in 80 countries. Subsidiary of Asia’s largest IT Services Company with 7 out of top Fortune 10 organisations as its customers. Vast Experience: Over 3 decades of experience in infrastructure projects with capabilities in executing large turn-key projects
- End-to-end management: Expertise in infrastructure management that spread across technology domains and OEMs
- World class process: SEI CMM Level 5 Certified Application Support Methodologies, ITIL Compliant IT Infrastructure service delivery, ISO 9002 Quality Processes, ISO 27001 standard security compliance
- Skilled resources: Single minded focus on customer satisfaction. Proven track record of achieving consistent “Excellent” rating for similar services