The shipping industry is a fast growing segment. However, some of the major challenges include fluctuating demand, unstable revenues and escalating costs. CMC's extensive domain expertise brings in benefits of information technology to container, cargo and roll-on, roll-off (ro-ro) handling seaports, lending a great deal of operational agility and providing seamless information integration, apart from effecting considerable cost savings.
CMC's Ports and Cargo (PnC) group began its pioneering delivery of world class IT solutions in 1985, to international sea ports and other allied players like CFS, shipping agents, etc., at very affordable costs. It maintains its position as an industry leader maximising customer satisfaction through enhanced productivity.
CMC has extensive experience in implementing state-of-the-art Container and Cargo Terminal Management System for several international terminals in Europe, Middle East, South East Asia and Indian subcontinent.
CMC's software solutions for Shipping are:
- MACH (Marine Container Handling System): A comprehensive, integrated, modular and proven container terminal management system.
- CALM (Cargo Logistics Management System): Computerises the bulk (dry and liquid) and break-bulk operations of a cargo terminal. It also handles ro-ro cargo as unitised general cargo.
- SWIM (Software for Intelligent Messaging): An electronic data interchange system, it sends and receives messages in standard formats such as the United Nations' EDIFACT, ANSI X.12, XML, and proprietary formats.
- WARM (Warehouse Management System): Streamlines container freight station operations by capturing and processing data related to gate in/out of containers or cargo, stuffing/de-stuffing of containers and invoice generation.
- AIMS (Agent Integrated Management System): Caters to the logistics requirements of shipping agents for data management, finance, operations and business management.
Some of CMC’s Customers
- Mumbai Port Trust
- Chennai International Terminal
- Adani Port
- Forth Ports Plc, UK
- Norfolkilnes BV, Netherlands
- P&O Ports
For further information please contact : email@example.com or call us on +91-22-6781 1000 / 01 / 02