Faster Better, Cleaner
There's more to mining than digging up mud. One of the world's oldest and most basic of industries is being transformed as never before. Not only have there been huge increases in volumes of excavation, the industry is under enormous pressure to attain higher levels of production with lower costs. Mounting environmental awareness has led to the need for cleaner methodologies. This calls for increased productivity, better utilisation of resources and application of advanced technology and safety in mines.
Mining has witnessed tremendous technology-driven changes in the recent past. Obviously, there is a sharp concentration on the economics of scale. But, more than ever before, the industry is today strongly focussed on automation, cleaner mining systems, and an improved utilisation of assets by increasing machine performance. Productivity of mining personnel and equipment is the critical factor that makes a difference.
CMC is uniquely positioned to provide solutions to the mining industry. It is one of the few companies that has extensive domain experience in this area. Our solutions can work wonders for mining enterprises, in a highly cost-effective, integrated and customised manner. If properly applied, our integrated systems would pay for themselves within a year, in terms of increased productivity, reduced costs and rising revenues.
Our mining solutions include:
- DynaMine: An operator-independent system handling machinery-control and truck-dispatch, suitable for opencast mines.
- IMMS (Integrated Mine Management System): Handles all functions and operations, enabling mine management to have better control over resources.
- CRYSTAL (Survey, geo-modelling and mine planning software): A complete mine planning system.
Our Other services include:
- Turnkey implementation of large communication and networking infrastructure in mining establishments Like
- CCLNET for Central Coalfields Limited, Ranchi in east central part of India
- NMDC INTRANET for National Mineral Development Corporation Limited, Hyderabad in south central part of India
- NLC WAN/LAN for Neyeveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Tamilnadu in southern part of India
- NCL WAN for Northern Coalfields Limited, Singrauli in east central part of India
- Long term Maintenance Support for Legacy Application in remote mining areas like IMMS at SECL and NCL & CCLNET etc.
For further information please contact : email@example.com or call us on +91-22-6781 1000 / 01 / 02