Crystal - Survey Geo-modelling & Mine Planning
CRYSTAL is a complete mine planning system covering drill hole data management, geological modeling, open pit mine design, mine surveying and production planning. It is available in a Windows XP environment and is developed around VC++ and OOPS. CRYSTAL is a highly user-friendly package with powerful graphical tools and quick response time.
- Crystal is user-configurable for a given deposit. Users can process multiple deposit data at one installation.
- It allows import and export data as per industry standards.
- Drill hole data management for creation and graphical processing of bore hole data with auto-validation facilities.
- Survey data management, including an interface with standard survey data recorders like theodolites, levels, distomats, total station and GPS-based survey instruments.
- Editing of survey data through interactive graphics.
- Map generation from user-selected survey, along with a host of overlay features like contours, spot levels, polygons (with user-defined colours and patterns) and title boxes. The user can define scales for plotting.
- Deposit modeling for construction of block models with user-defined block dimensions within defined geological constraints.
- Statistical analysis of data filtered from various sources, such as a drill hole database and a 3-D block model.
Geo-statistics (structural analysis, kriging, etc).
- Grade evaluation for quick calculation of reserves and grades by 2-D / 3-D block kriging and by enhanced inverse distance methods.
- Filtration of data from the master drill hole database, 3-D or 2-D block model database, either as univariate or as multivariate data, for subsequent use in various modules.
- 3-D visualisation for viewing the block model, or a part of it, in three dimensions.
- Ultimate pit design on either stripping ratio or cost parameter basis, using the Lerches Grossman technique.
- Production planning (short, medium and long term) to obtain a defined grade of dispatchable material, or through simulation and interactive graphics.
- Timely monitoring of mined and dumped volumes for production reconciliation.
- Export of text and graphics outputs to standard MS Office tools and packages like Autocad, etc.
- Supports direct printing and plotting of reports / graphical outputs to an attached printer / plotter.
Technical architecture, hardware and software platforms
- Operating system: Windows XP
- Developed using VC++ and OOPS
- Increases productivity of survey, geology and mine-planning set-ups
- Ensures timely availability of authentic data on balance reserves / grades, achieved production, and improves the quality of life of users.
CMC's expertise in IT-related services and various technologies coupled with its extensive domain expertise in mining applications, enable us to provide comprehensive solutions to the mining industry.
- Accurate geological and survey model
- Accurate estimation of volumes handled
- Efficient management of quality and survey data
- Time saving in map generation
- Timely response to market with a flexible planning tool
- Improved quality of life for survey, quality control and planning department
- Increase in productivity of survey, quality control and planning department
- Production scheduling according to market trend
- Pit optimisation matching with market needs
- Efficient planning of excavations in opencast mines
Indicative client list
- ACC, Mumbai
- Hindustan Copper Ltd
- L&T (Awarpur)
- KIOC Ltd
- SAIL (Kiriburu & Meghataburu)
- Indal (bauxite)
- INDAL (coal)
- Jordan Rock Phosphates
- Manganese Ore (India) Limited
- Sociedade De Fomento Industrial Limited
- Dempo Mining Corporation Private Limited
For further information please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-22-6781 1000 / 01 / 02