Effective implementation of eGovernance can take IT to the common man, helping national and state governments to align their services effectively with the changing needs of both citizens and stakeholders, as well as develop the economy.
An IT driven eGovernance system primarily involves the creation, storage, analysis, dissemination and use of information. It can provide vital inputs to the government's policy making process. It also makes government processes accountable.
CMC's domain expertise in eGovernance can create customised solutions that address the entire spectrum of the information technology needs of state governments, the national government and even local self-government bodies like municipalities and zilla parishads.
Our eGovernance offerings include:
- VOICE (Versatile Online Information for Citizen Empowerment): India's first IT solution for municipal corporations across the country
- LANDS (Urban Land Management Solution): Application software for the operation and management of a modern urban land development authority or an urban housing board.
- mREINS (Head of Government Information System): An integrated information and decision-support system for the chief minister of a state.
- TWIMS (Tribal Welfare Information Management System): An integrated solution including a school education management system (SEMS), a beneficiary monitoring system (BMS), a village monitoring system (VMS) and an accounts package.
- HRMS (The Human Resource Management System): A system for error free generation and electronic transfer of paybill, facilitation of decision making process with regard to transfers and promotions.
- KHAZANE (Treasury Management System): A software that computerises all the treasuries in a state and provides regular updates regarding state expenditure and receipts to a central server at the secretariat.
- iCOMITRAX (Computerised Information System for Trade Tax): An end-to-end trade tax solution that enables a state commercial taxation department to improve its services and increase its revenues through the use of IT.
For further information please contact : email@example.com or call us on +91-22-6781 1000 / 01 / 02