Retail & FMCG
Our solutions are highly scalable and inter-operable, offer seamless integration with existing applications, enable the convergence of diverse technologies, have lower maintenance costs and offer huge improvements in operational efficiency.
India is one of the most attractive destinations for global retailers. Industry expects that the next phase of growth in the retail sector will emerge from rural India.
The lack of skilled workers is one of the factors that is holding back the retail sector from high growth. With this rapid expansion and coming up of major players in the sector, the need for human resource development has increased.
CMC has numerous offerings to cater to all aspects of the sector like:
- Training, Softskills, Retail Management, Application Training
- Workflow, DMS, BPO for Logistics Processes
- Mobility Solutions/RFID Solutions/GPS Solutions/Fingerprints
- National Rollout
- Infrastructure Services & Management
- Virtualisation, Green Initiatives
- ERP Implementation and Support, Testing
The basic health services in rural areas are available through primary health centres, managed at sub-centres by multipurpose health assistants. These assistants play a key role in delivering various services related to ante-natal care, immunisation and family planning plus other health programmes of the department of health and family welfare.
CMC's Family Welfare, Health Information and Monitoring System (FHIMS) has application software modules for Primary Health Centres (PHC), District Medical and Health offices, offices of Commissioners of Family Welfare and the office of Director of Health.
Our Healthcare solutions include:
- FHIMS (Family Welfare and Health Information and Monitoring System): A system for effective monitoring of public health programmes and family welfare services
- HMIS (Hospital Management Information System): A system to manage patient care in a cost-effective manner, to enable effective utilisation of resources
- IHC (India Health Care): A solution enabling rural health workers to deliver quality health care by eliminating redundant data entry in paper registers
For further information please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-22-6781 1000 / 01 / 02