Your Trusted IT Partner
“In a free enterprise, the community is not just another stakeholder in the business, but is in fact the very purpose of its existence"- Jamsetji Tata
CMC Limited is a leading systems engineering and integration company in India, offering application design, development, testing services and asset-based solutions in niche segments through turnkey projects for mission critical systems. CMC has also been expanding its service presence in international markets offering offshoring advantages and delivering value through service level-based and project scope-based deliveries.
Since its inception on December 26, 1975, CMC has been a frontrunner in providing IT solutions and services. CMC was the first ever enterprise in India to set up a countrywide data network called INDONET - a computer network providing access to major cities in India, way back in 1985.
A subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS Ltd), one of the world's leading information technology consulting, services and business process outsourcing organization, CMC Limited is a part of the US$ 100 billion Tata Group, India's best known business conglomerate.
Over the last three decades, CMC continues to bring the benefits of Information Technology to improve the productivity of its customers globally and enhance the quality of their products and services by combining its wide range of service offerings with its deep vertical experience in multiple industries. CMC’s mission is to deliver turnkey solutions to solve complex business and societal problems using Technology & Innovation.
Today, CMC Limited, an ISO 9001:2000, certified and CMMI Level V accredited organization, is positioned as a premier IT solutions provider in the fast growing and competitive IT market. It executes large and complex turnkey projects, and has built, managed and supported it’s customer's IT systems across the value chain of infrastructure, applications and business processes.
A few highlights of CMC’s business
- Over 10,000 employees spread across India, USA, UK, Europe, MEA & APAC
- Expertise in
- Product development
- Software solutions
- Infrastructure Management including cloud, mobility & virtualisation.
- Knowledge processing & Analytics
- Embedded & Real Time Systems
- 1000 strong skilled force in Embedded Systems
- 11 development centers across India and USA
- Experience in setting up large ODCs with teams of 300+ resources
CMC also prides its state-of-the-art, ISO 9001 certified R&D Centre in Hyderabad, India which conducts significant research into emerging technologies and competence that gives it an edge in complex, high technology projects.
CMC over the years has followed a multi-dimensional approach to support its growth and expansion in becoming a global player.
Together with Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS Ltd), a strategic partner, CMC is working to target the global market with additional offerings that leverage the combined strengths and help follow common best practices.
A global footprint with presence across all continents with a sizable resource pool of engineers trained in diverse technologies, with vast domain knowledge and varied skill sets.
- CMC's wholly owned subsidiary, CMC Americas Inc., was acquired in 1991 and formerly called Baton Rouge International (BRI), before being renamed in 2003. With 9 offices in the USA and servicing customers across the country, it drives CMC's thrust towards globalization and business development in the USA is the largest contributor to CMC’s international business.
- CMC Informatics UK is the branch office of CMC Limited in the United Kingdom and covers the territories of the UK, Ireland and Europe. CMC's niche products, IT consultancy and business outsourcing services are some major offerings in this region.
- CMC Dubai is the branch office of CMC in West Asia and serves as a front end to CMC's thrust towards globalization, especially in terms of business development in the Middle East and ICT led growth in Africa.
- CMC’s presence in Australia, New Zealand aims to bring the benefits of its value added services to the APAC region and also leverage the innovative local industries towards unique partnerships that make them accessible globally.
With its roots in India and a strong foothold globally , a cutting edge suite of products and services that offer value, cost effectiveness and flexible partnerships, CMC is poised to meet its vision to be among the “Top 20 systems integration & engineering companies by 2020”.